Tech Optics’ business consists of five strands:
- Distribution. We distribute all the items required to produce, install, maintain and troubleshoot your fibre optic network from a range of world-leading suppliers including Amphenol, 3M, Hitachi Cable, VIAVI, Domaille, Advanced Fiber Solutions and Norland USA. Most items are held in stock – if not, they can be rapidly sourced. For details of the products we offer, see our online product directory.
- Fibre optic terminations. We specialise in manufacturing fibre optic cable assemblies (patchcords, pigtails and pre-terminated cable) for the harsh environment. These are made to your exact requirements and are tested to the highest standards using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Training courses. We provide fully customisable training on the theory and practice of fibre optics, covering termination, installation and application
- Developing customers’ fibre optic termination expertise - comprehensive programmes for companies to establish their own fibre termination facilities. We provide the training and equip you with the tooling, polisher, and test and inspection equipment, as well as supplying components, cables and production consumables.
- Repair and refurbishment of cable assemblies – we will repair cables in-house, whether or not we originally manufactured them. We assess, advise and repair or re-build as necessary, with a fast turnaround time. Our new European repair and maintenance service for Domaille polishing machines and Norland interferometers eliminates the need for you to send your valuable equipment to US-based repair facilities.