Tech Optics will be exhibiting at the 45th European Conference on Optical Communication (ECOC) in Dublin. The show takes place at the Royal Dublin Showground on the 23-25th September.
On Stand 204 Tech Optics will be showcasing a wide range of fibre optic equipment including:
- The latest Domaille 5320 fibre optic polishing machine
- Multi-channel OptoTest test insertion / return loss equipment
- The DORC ZX-1 micro PMS+ interferometer
- The new Fibersect cleaver
- Advanced Fibre Solutions test boxes
- VIAVI Sidewinder MT inspection probe
In addition a range of harsh environment and standard interconnectivity will be on show including high performance Diamond and AFSI connectors.
To discuss you fibre optic requirements come and see us on Stand 204 in Hall 2 at the Dublin RDS, 23-25th September.
Exhibition website https://www.ecoc2019.org/exhibition.html
If you can’t make it to Dublin please contact our expert team on +44(0)1732 770 456 or firstname.lastname@example.org