The SMA connector family utilizes a threaded coupling nut system for mating and de-mating. Available with zirconia or stainless steel ferrules with custom hole sizes, the SMA is an excellent choice for a robust, low-cost and reliable system.
- Reliable, robust and time-tested as one of the first industry standard fiber optic interfaces.
- Threaded, metal coupling nut for maximum retention.
- Stainless steel ferrules available in custom, precision drilled fiber holes for specialized applications.
- Available with hexagonal coupling nut upon request.
- Insertion Loss:
- 128μm & 144μm SMArt ferrule (zirconia, 905 series): ≤ 0.8dB typical
- 128μm & 144μm stainless steel ferrule: ≤ 2.0dB typical