The Norland Opticure LED 200 is a UV curing system that uses a powerful light emitting diode as its light source. This ergonomically designed, portable, hand held unit is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery. The Opticure LED has a UV energy output at full power of 2.5W/cm squared at 365nm. A microprocessor provides control of timing, audible indicators, temperature sensing, exposure time, and battery management. An LCD on the back of the light source provides a read out of selected time exposures of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 seconds and 3 minutes. The LCD also displays the battery discharge level. The unit can be manually turned off at any time by pressing the trigger a second time after your initial start.
- UV Output: 2.5W/cm2 @ 365nm
- Input Power: Lithium Ion Battery 2.25 hrs
- LED Life: 50,000 hrs
- Dimensions: 6.25”W x 6.0”H x 1.25”D
- Weight: 12 oz with battery installed
- Charger: 7.5W auto-ranging Supply
- Battery Charger is CE Approved.
- Order Code: 5090
The Norland Opticure 4 Light Gun (P/N 5082 or P/N 5082T) is a small handheld light source which provides a high intensity beam of long wave ultraviolet light in an easy to control form. This light source is designed for continuous use on production lines where small areas of UV adhesive need to be cured quickly and precisely.
- bonding fibre optic splices
- terminating connectors
- lens bonding
- printed circuit board repairs
- wire tacking
- mounting precision components in optics and electronics
- Order Code: 5082