The kit contents listed below are our standard offering - Tech Optics Ltd can tailor these to meet your specific requirements and supply you with any products necessary.
A must for every installer and network engineer, our Fibre Optic Cleaning Kit allows you to clean patchcords and terminated fibres, clean both 1.25mm and 2.5mm in-line adaptors and ensure good optical continuity is maintained.
Supplied in a rugged storage and carrying case (suitable for any truck, van or vehicle!), individual items may be purchased separately; kits may also be tailored to specific needs.
- Can of compressed air
- Box of 280 lint free wipes
- Connector reel cleaner
- Packet of 50 1.25mm swabs
- Packet of 50 2.5mm swabs
- Alcohol wipes
- Solvent Dispenser
The Sticklers® Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit has been engineered to help field engineers clean fibre networks quickly, reliably and inexpensively. This kit puts the time-saving Sticklers® cleaners in a "go anywhere, clean anything" package, giving you all the tools you need to get the job done right.
- Contains the most popular items for cleaning fibre optic connectors and for cleaning before splicing
- Delivers 800+ perfectly clean connectors and/or splices
- Bright colour makes It easy to locate, harder to leave behind
- Easy-Open zipper and convenient self-sealing pouches for holding tools, meters or extra supplies
- Features the unique Sticklers® non-flammable TravelSAFE™ cleaning fluid
- Making cleaning easy, consistent and fast will reduce the costs of sustaining your fibre network