Field Polisher FPM-HAD-600
A compact version of the Advanced Polishing Machines, our Field Polishing Machine (FPM-HDA-600) can be transported for on-site fiber optic cable installation and emergency repair use. It is designed to achieve the same accuracy as our larger machines, but with fewer features.
- Cycle Start Button allows the operator to initiate the cycle.
- One Digital Countdown Timer ensures precise control and process repeatability. Since platen speed is not programmable and this operates at a constant speed, the timer and the force adjuster are the only variables that control the polishing process.
- Robust Design uses the highest-quality materials such as hardened stainless steel and hard-coated aluminum.
- Force Adjuster slides mechanically and locks into place. This allows the operator to change the platen force to meet varying specifications of fiber-optic connections.
- Cable Management System routes cables away from the polishing process.
- Requires 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz for operation (FPM-HDA-500 model)
- International model requires 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz (FPM-HDA-600 model)
- CE rated