Domaille's range of connector holders (10- to 18-port) will accept most types of connector. These include FC, SC and ST spherical polish, LC and MT-RJ small form factor, and SCAPC, LCAPC and MT-RJ APC connectors.
- Fixture insert sizes determined by individual customer requirements with low lead time
- Capability of polishing two different ferrule sizes with one fixture
- Industry-leading technology provides 360º clamping surface on ferrules — significantly improving yields!
- Ease of clamping & unclamping ferrules drastically improves load and unload times — more yield improvement!
- Pre-installed water jet ports aid in the elimination of polishing debris during the polishing process — more yield improvement
- Use of setting fixture to ensure even ferrule protrusion.
- Compatible with all Domaille polishing machine models.
- Manufactured to Domaille’s exacting standards, using only premium materials.
This Unique Path Technology can reduce polishing time up to 50% while extending abrasive film life up to 90%. This significantly reduces abrasive film expense. One other advantage of AbraSave® technology is on multi-fiber connectors such as MPO or MTP. Polishing these types of connectors on standard equipment will usually produce a inverse crown effect on the fiber protrusion – the centre fiber height is shorter than the outside fibers. The unique path technology will produce a much flatter protrusion height, greatly improving yield on these complex connectors.
The AbraSave® technology can be adapted to fit almost any polishing machine including Seikoh Giken, OFL and others, plus almost any cable or connector style.
- Reduced operating expenses
- Reduced work in progress
- Reduced connector fallout
- Increased inventory turns
- Increased net profitability
- Reduced polishing time
- Extended abrasive film life
- Available in both round and square fixture configurations