Polishing Machine APM-HDC-5300
The Domaille APM-HDC-5300 is the most accurate, technologically advanced polishing machine in the market today. Like all Domaille brand machines, the machine is designed with a rigid fixture system that is far superior to floating fixture systems. Specially designed for complex multi-fibre applications like MPO or MTP, this polisher allows you to program your polishing processes through an easy-to-use PC-based Windows-like full-colour touch screen panel. Once programmed, the panel displays your settings for speed, time, and pressure, and also prompts the operator for the film, pad, and lubricant needed for each step of the process.
The number of processes that can be defined and stored within the APM-HDC-5300 is only limited by the amount of machine memory. This means hundreds of processes and steps within each process can be stored on a single machine. This is especially useful for quick change from one connector type to another. The machine is also designed with the ability to change languages and to export many key processing parameters.
The APM-HDC-5300 also has fully programmable pressure and speed ramp rates for slow starting the polishing process. It also has programmable film change counters and maintenance section for alerting operators when to change film or provide service to the machine. If the number of connectors loaded into the polishing fixture is less than the default that has been programmed, the automatic pressure adjustment feature allows the operator to enter the actual number of connectors loaded. The required pressure is then automatically recalculated to ensure that the individual connector force remains constant regardless of the number of connectors assumed in the process definition.
The APM-HDC-5300 also provides the capability to copy and store your processes to a USB. The USB can be used to backup your defined processes and to copy processes from one machine to another. This not only saves process setup time for each machine, but also ensures consistent process settings.
- PC-Based Full-Colour Capacitive Touch Screen Programmable Interface for defining and storing unlimited processes and for easy-to-use, error-free operation
- USB used for machine-to-machine process replication and process backup
- Automatic Pressure Adjustment to account for a varying number of connectors inserted in the polishing fixture
- Operator Step-by-Step Prompts for film, pad type, and lubricant
- Password Protection of system configuration, process configuration and process transfer modules
- Force, Speed, and Time Displays on the touch screen panel for feedback of process step specific settings
- Programmable pressure and speed ramp for slow starting polishing cycle
- Programmable film change counter
- Programmable maintenance section
- Pneumatically-Controlled Polishing Pressure provides consistent polishing force regardless of ferrule length
- Pivoting Overarm provides easy cleaning of fixtures between steps and quick change of fixtures
- Cable Management System routes cables away from the polishing activity
- Standard 5" Platen with 8" Option provides flexibility in fixture capacity and polishing film size
- Drip Tray & Splash Guard swivels in for quick and easy cleaning of fixtures between steps
- Robust Design uses the highest-quality materials machined to nano tolerances
- Quick-Change Fixtures support all industry standard connector types, both single and multiple fiber
- Available in English, Mandarin, Spanish, German & Polish languages
Domaille Engineering Fiber Optic Polish Machine
Domaille Engineering Fiber Optic Polish Machine - Part I: Unpacking
Domaille Engineering Fiber Optic Polish Machine - Part II: Set Up
Domaille Engineering Fiber Optic Polish Machine - Part III: Maintenance
Domaille Engineering Fiber Optic Polish Machine - Part IV: Programming