The TE Connectivity Corelink splice is an easy-to-use, high performance mechanical splice for 125μm cladding single-mode and multimode fibres. Its unique clamping mechanism is activated with a simple key* - no other tooling is required. The transparent material allows you to both see and feel the fibre position. CORELINK is re-mateable - either fibre can be removed and replaced in the splice at any time. Index matching gel is preloaded in the splice alignment channel.
*A key is used to release the spring steel clamp, upon removal of the key the spring steel locks. Two splice assembly keys are included with set of 12 splices but no splice key is included if you order less than a set of 12 splices.
- No tools required, except for simple key
- Multimode and single mode
- Accommodates 250 and 900um fibres
- Fibre clamped in place by twist of key
- Transparent body allows operator to see fibre positions
- Mean splice loss <0.1dB8. Designed to TIA/EIA-568-B.3
- Accommodates both 250μm and 900μm buffer
- High performance for single-mode and multimode
- Permanent, easy to use and reusable
- Clamping mechanism prevents torsional failure
- Can be housed in a variety of splice trays for placement in closures, ONUs and fibre enclosures
- Order Code: 503577-1