The fibersect rapidly removes the epoxy and fibres of all ferrules and connectors, including MPO/MTP® ferrules and single fibre connectors and ferrules.
- Quickly cuts through the epoxy and fibre of all ferrules and connectors, including MPO/MTP, SC, LC, LC Duplex, FC, SMA, ST and MU. Cuts parallel to ferrule face at 0° (flat) or 8° angle (APC).
- In just seconds, produces a flat cut very close to the ferrule face, presenting the ideal surface for polishing and markedly improving end face geometry.
- Improves throughput and first pass yield by eliminating manual steps and reducing human variables, thereby minimizing polishing, maximizing reliability and precision, and producing significant savings in production.
- One-button operation, battery power, and small footprint provide exceptional versatility, portability, and ease of use.
- Optional cut counter and vacuum disposal systems.
- Cut cycle time: 1-4s
- Cut length: 0-600 µm
- Cut flatness: +/- 10 µm
- Adapter changeover time: 30 s
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz + rechargeable battery
- Dimension (W x D x H): 108 x 146 x 76 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
Watch the demonstration video at www.phenixfo.com